Beer & Wine Application Process

A business wishing to sell beer/wine for off-premise consumption in the City of Cedar Hill must contact the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) Regional Office to obtain an application. Completed applications can be delivered or mailed to the City Secretary at:

Office of the City Secretary
285 Uptown Boulevard
Cedar Hill TX, 75104

Fax and electronic copies are not accepted. The City of Cedar Hill does not charge a fee for the application. The City Secretary verifies that the application is complete, and it is then reviewed by the appropriate City departments. Upon approval, the City Secretary completes execution of the application, files a copy, and returns the original to the applicant.