Building Inspections Department
Online Permitting and Inspections
EnerGov Customer Self Service
The City of Cedar Hill is excited to announce the launch of the City's new online permit and plan management system. As of September 2018, users of the online platform are now able to:
- Apply for all building permits, including uploading plans
- Check processing status for permits
- Pay fees
- Schedule building inspections
- Check inspection results
- Submit for planning cases, including uploading plans
- Check processing status for planning cases
To begin using EnerGov Customer Self Service, please click on the link below to be directed to the website. New users must register for an account in order to apply for a permit or planning case, check statuses on permits or cases, pay any fees, or schedule an inspection. Once logged in, all permits and cases tied to the account will be available to view.
Click here to access the EnerGov Customer Self Service website.
Monthly Construction Permit Reports