Reserve at High Pointe
- Neighborhood: The Reserve at High Pointe Phases I, II, and III
- Developed: 2000
- Number of Homes: 229
- Special Features
- Trash & Recycling pickup day is every Monday. Brush & bulk pickup is the first full week of each month, beginning on Mondays 7am. To sign up for trash related alerts, go to CedarHillTX.com/trash.
- Awards/Recognition: 2013 Premier Neighborhood Award (High Pointe)
- Participation: Voluntary
- Contact: Email Delores Shaw
To get updates on Reserve at High Pointe, please complete the Neighborhood Directory Form.
For more information about High Pointe, visit their website: www.highpointeinfo.com
"We act because we should...Not because we can!"
Citizens ACKNOWLEDGE and RESPECT:
R Real Property as "a place for special use"
E Every Human Being
S Safety and Harmony
E Environmentally-Friendly Green Living
R the Rules of our City Council and Representatives are signed by all Homeowners
V the Value of People and Property Improvements
E Expectations of Real Property Value Increases
The Reserve looks forward to meeting you and Restoring Joint Pride in our 3 Reserve Neighborhoods!
Did You Know?
- Neighborhood Services "Good Neighbor Tips" encourage citizens to Remember the "Golden Rule".
- No Parking is allowed within 10 feet of a Postal collection box/receptacle. Section11-119.(3).c., Section11-118, Section 11-131 Penalties. Postal workers do not have to deliver mail if it requires getting out of their vehicles.
- No Parking is allowed for visitors or residents within 25 feet of an Alley Entrance or Exit on both sides of street, 7 am to 6 pm, except Sunday. Ordinance number 2018-640, Amended Chapter 11, Article III, Section 11-119(a)(2)(d)
- Leaving Grass Cuttings in alleys, etc. is Litter. Section 9-60 (a) Unlawful to litter; Section 1-7 General Penalty;
- The Fire Marshal stated barbecue equipment (including smokers) should not be used within 10 feet of a house, fence, or structure to prevent fires and damage to same.